You’re responsible for making sure that your business is successful, but at the same time you have to prioritize other things in your life—like your kids, spouse, house, self-care… the list likely goes on. In spirit of #NationalMakeYourDreamsComeTrueDay, we asked Network Marketing and Leadership Experts Randy Gage and Jaime Lokier for tips on boosting your entrepreneurial energy! Here’s what they said:
1. Take breaks throughout the day. Studies show that taking regular breaks throughout the day helps keep you focused and productive. Taking a short walk outside or having a quick snack can help recharge your batteries, so you can get back to work with renewed energy!
“There may be no better way to innovate, think creatively, or brainstorm exciting new possibilities than spending time in quiet reflection. And in today’s hectic world, you probably need to schedule that time. Every week make it a point to block off some time in your schedule just for thinking. Really.” _ Randy
2. Prioritize tasks. Take the time to develop a good plan for your day.
“Write down your goals. It feels rewarding to check them off. I start every morning with a list of things I’m grateful for and things I want to accomplish for the day. I teach my clients to do the same. Being intentional with your time and efforts is super important as an entrepreneur and in business in general” _Shared Jaime
3. Get enough sleep each night. National Sleep Foundation guidelines advise that healthy adults need between 7 and 9 hours of sleep per night.
“Establishing good sleep habits, such as setting a consistent bedtime, creating a comfortable sleep environment, and avoiding caffeine and screens before bedtime is extremely important. I’ve been using Seren-T 200 for the past month and have noticed a significant improvement in the quality of my sleep. Before using this product, I would wake up feeling unrested and groggy in the morning.”_ Says, Hamilton Peña
4. Celebrate every achievement as it happens. Be sure to treat yourself (and others) with appreciation and gratitude!
5. Don’t let setbacks bring you down. Entrepreneurs gain expertise through a deep passion and dedication to their field, often spending significant time and effort learning and improving their skills and knowledge. Setbacks are often just part of the journey. Take them in stride, learn from them, and keep pushing forward toward success!
“Experience is a valuable source of expertise in business and life. Sharing those learnings with your team can help to build trust, foster a culture of accountability and continuous improvement—where failures are seen as opportunities to learn and grow rather than being viewed as personal shortcomings.”
“Yes knowing our strengths and weaknesses as individuals is incredibly important when it comes to entrepreneurship. You want to be able to focus on what you’re good at, while partnering with people who can cover the rest. This strategy is known as “finding your sweet spot,” where you find a team whose strengths complement yours.”
Our experts go on to explain.
6. Be active physically (exercise) and mentally (reading, meditating). It is important to find a balance that works for you and to make time for both types of activities on a regular basis. These activities can help to improve memory and cognitive function, reduce stress and anxiety, and even boost mood. Engaging in mental activities that challenge and stimulate the brain can be a great way to keep the mind active and healthy.
“Immunocal Sport has made a noticeable difference for me and so many others. Since incorporating this supplement into my daily routine, I have noticed an increase in my energy levels and stamina during workouts. I have also been able to recover more quickly and feel less sore after intense exercises. In addition to the physical benefits, I have also noticed an improvement in my overall sense of well-being when using K-21+. I feel more alert and focused during the day and have noticed a reduction in feelings of stress and anxiety with the combination of these products. They are my go-to now.”_ Andres Londoñ,
7. Connect with other entrepreneurs who share similar values and interests. With the right knowledge, guidance, and support, anyone can learn how to build their business from scratch—and make it thrive. Surround yourself with other successful network marketers who can provide guidance and support at ImmunoFEST April 14-15, 2023. Mentors, upline leaders, and supportive teams alike gather for our annual to celebrate, network and develop skills that will help you succeed in your business!
January is #FinancialWellnessMonth
As seen at Go Platinum: To maximize the Customer Bonus @ 20%, you need a minimum of 6 Customers (any combination of new and existing) generating a minimum of 3,000 points!
Start a Business
One way to improve financial wellness is to start a side hustle or find ways to earn passive income. Immunotec makes it easy. Our Compensation Plan will reward you for the volume produced by you and your teams as you build a base of personal Customers on our cutting-edge products. Our Starter Paks come with a Welcome Kit that contains all things needed to get your new business off the ground, which includes:
✅ Increased earning potential with one of the most competitive Compensation Plans in the industry
✅ FREE! Personalized website to show off our one-of-a-kind product line
✅ FREE! Mobile App for Business on-the-go!
✅ FREE! Online business center to support your business-building efforts
✅ FREE! Marketing tools to help grow your business
✅ PLUS! If you like to travel, you’ll have opportunities to earn incentive trips (See where we are headed next >>Xventure 2023) and attend business building events.
Best of all, there are no limits on your potential, and you become successful by helping other people reach success. You can make a rewarding career for yourself, as many others have done!
We Love Our Customers
You shop. We reward. It’s that simple. Explore the benefits of being a customer with Immunotec here.
Written By: Nourhan Wael
*Individual individual results may vary. Immunotec does not guarantee that anyone will make a specific amount of money. Success in any business requires leadership, skills, commitment, dedication and will depend on your effort. Immunotec’s ids is designed to convey truthful, timely, and complete information about the income that an immunotec Independent Consultant could earn. The IDs can be found under the legal tab at www.Immunotec.com. Product names, promotions and claims vary per market.