No matter the size of your business, you need a marketing plan with Customer Appreciation at heart. Please share your favorite tips or leave us a review, comment or DM @Immunotec in spirit of #GetToKnowYourCustomerDay (October 20)! Tell us why you love our products or what we can do to improve our services.
- 1. Be Passionate. Whether you’re enrolling your 500th customer or just starting a side hustle. You may be wondering: “How do I demonstrate my appreciation and professionalism?” ; “What Free Marketing Tools/Services exist to help streamline my efforts?”
Start here… Canva (Personalize design and greeting cards), 🌟Immunotec Product Landing Pages🌟(With just a few clicks, Consultants easily share product benefits and close sales with their customers from their free mobile app), Wordtune (Writing assistance and readability tool), Buffer (Social media scheduling). Also free: Content Idea Generator, SEO Book, Keyword Tool… the list keeps on but we can’t overlook the power a handwritten notes to relay words of appreciation in this digital age as well.
- 2. Engage in Conversation. Networking has been cited as the number one unwritten rule of success in business. Who we know can really impact what we know. At our next event, learn from the experts and best salespeople to cultivate the career of your dreams.
- 3. Listen to Learn. Instead of being driven primarily by results, let’s take the time to invest in the process of creating true relationships with those around us.
- 4. Acknowledge Feedback. Tune into your customer’s needs. If they decide to share something unique or personal to their experience. Take note of it to solve or address during your next visit or conversation.
- 5. Offer Quick Responses. Success is about more than selling a product. It’s about making sure people know what is important to you. Lead by example. Tag them on your favorite posts on Instagram to reinforce your product’s value.
Living Better Rewards; Customers Enjoy Countless Benefits
The Living Better Rewards Program is Immunotec’s Customer loyalty program designed to not only reward customers for their loyalty through discounts and product credits but also reward those customers that refer new customers to Immunotec as well. Earning product credits is easy! Every time you reach a $200 product spend (excluding tax and shipping) you will receive $20 in product credit that can be used on any future order in the next 90 days. Join Living Better Rewards as a Preferred Customer and enjoy the countless benefits!
Building A Safety Net With Immunotec*
Our Compensation Plan rewards you for the volume produced by you and your teams as you build a base of personal Customers on our cutting-edge products. You set your own hours. And best of all, you become successful by helping other people reach optimal health and success.
Immunotec is set on empowering you with the tools and connections you need to learn the ropes of this industry. Tune into Duplication Dialogue with Network Marketing Experts Randy Gage and Jaime Lokier and relive your favorite sessions on-demand here.
Written By: Nourhan Wael
*These products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. It’s not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please consult with a physician about any health-related diagnosis or treatment option. Immunotec does not guarantee that anyone will make a specific amount of money or earn vacations. Success in any business requires leadership, skills, commitment, dedication and will depend on your effort. Immunotec’s IDS is designed to convey truthful, timely, and complete information about the income that an Immunotec Independent Consultant could earn. The IDS can be found under the legal tab at www.immunotec.com.