A great business starts with understanding who you are, what you stand for, your marketplace, and your positioning. Our Motto? People First! We more than appreciate our service and sales teams for the work they do in providing these key services to our Consultants and Customers. #CustomerServiceWeek is an international celebration from October 3rd-7th; dedicated to celebrating the hard work of the teams making those experiences happen. Today, we celebrate our dedication to excellence with 5 Pillars of Great Customer Service.
1. Integrity. “Customer service is at its best when we are not working towards providing a solution to the customer but an experience of a lifetime.” When you buy Immunotec’s products, you are guaranteed unsurpassed quality and value. We act with speed to mitigate disruptions in all areas of our business and build resilient supply chains, because we know it’s more important than ever to prioritize our health and deliver on your favorite products.
2. Active listening. Our ears are always open for understanding customer feedback to learning how we can provide better support across all channels.
3. Empathy. Life would be easier if we all gave each other a hand! At Immunotec, we believe that you’re in business for yourself – not by yourself.
4. Problem-solving skills. According to RingCentral, most people will spend around 40 days of their life waiting on hold with a call center. Not on our watch… We pride ourselves on quick responses! Our average hold time is 45 seconds… Can you believe it? Additionally, we have real-time solutions to your needs via Chatbot and WhatsApp. Visit your backoffice for details.
“The field is our motivation. Seeing them unleash the power of our products with their teams and falling in love with our values and culture is the most gratifying feeling.” _Director of Customer Service, Alfredo Gabriel Russ Leal
5. Appreciation. Thank you for enabling us to stay resilient, agile, productive, and connected Immunotec Family. Happiness is a habit and we must take time to cultivate it. We celebrate our team by building a culture around peer-to-peer recognition. Do you have a favorite memory or representative you would like to give a shoutout to? Please comment them below.
P.S. October 20 is “Get to Know Your Customer Day.” Do your customers feel valued? Reach out to let them know how much you appreciate them.
By: Nourhan Wael
USA WhatsApp: +1‑323‑516‑3474. Mexico: +52 55 4488 9662. Guatemala: +502 4178 1068. Republica Dominicana: +52 1 55 7932 7916. Ecuador: +593 97 920 3755. Peru: +51 914 939 622. Colombia: +57 322 7626238. Bolivia: +59 1 67006718. Canada: Backoffice chat. Europe: Backoffice chat.